Climbing - Archery - Via ferrata - Tree climbing
- On natural outdoor sites of Servières le Château, Bassignac le Bas and Longeval.
- Exciting activity (physical effort, surpassing oneself…) supervised by a certified instructor.
- Accessible from 10 years old.
- Easy and fun, enjoy this activity, with shooting ranges, targets, bows and arrows adapted from 7 years old.
- The shooting distance is adjusted to allow children competing against adults.
- Acessible both summer and winter seasons. Precision, self-control, swiftness arethe keys to reach your target...
- Group of 12 persons maximum.
Escapade Nature Pays D'Argentat offers new sensations with the VIA FERRATA of the municipalities asssociation of Argentat. Halfway between hiking, climbing and accrobranche (obstacle course in trees), this Via Ferrata overlooks the Dordogne's valley, downstream from the Chastang dam. Always attached to the continuous cable life line, rope bridge and Tibetan bridge will let you climb high with a safe and secure progression.
Two itineraries are proposed (beginner or advanced). Up to you to choose based on your skills, physical condition and emotions you've come here for...
This activity is supervised by an experienced Alpine Guide for your safety !
Unique in Correze !!! Shift your point of view, climb into the trees thanks to branches and climbing holds strapped to the trunk and try to reach the top.
This concept allows using the climbing holds in a tree without any nails or screws and without any damages to the tree trunk.
- From 10 years old.
- Activity different from accrobranche (swing from tree to tree)